- • Our contact information:
- o Danforth Clinic Phone: 416.466.9866
- o Danforth Clinic Fax: 416.466.4533
- o Toll-Free Number: 1.800.585.hear(4327)
- o Website: http://www.hearforlife.ca
- o Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hear for Life, we know that hearing is crucial to maintaining a great quality of life. We believe in the importance of hearing the sounds of nature, music and, most importantly, the people around you. In providing professional, community- based hearing healthcare services, we aim to help you hear better and live better every day. With over two decades of experience in the industry, our founders Rhonda and Lisa Martin have built a company based on exceptional service, professional advice, and commitment to client care.
Our qualified audiologists and hearing instrument specialists conduct complete hearing tests as well as consult, recommend, dispense, fit and service the very latest in hearing aid technology. Our hearing healthcare team also includes our client care managers and associates who are here to help you now and in the future book hearing tests, organize necessary follow-up appointments, assist with
insurance and any government approval processes.
- Free professional hearing tests
- Free hearing aid evaluations
- The latest in technology – including 100% invisible hearing aids
- A risk-free 90-day trial period
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money refunded
- Payment plans – and we accept coverage from ADP, ODSP, WSIB, VAC and other private insurance plans
We carry the latest in hearing technology from manufacturers such as Resound, Siemens, Starkey, Oticon, Bernafon, Widex, Phonak and Unitron. Our wide variety of hearing technology means we can help you find your perfect hearing aid, geared toward your budget, lifestyle, and specific type of hearing loss. We even carry 100% invisible hearing aids and extended-wear devices.
Our hearing aids include:
- Unlimited In-House Servicing of your Hearing Aids – including hearing aid cleaning, checking, minor repairs, adjustments, re-instruction and programming
- Unlimited Follow-Up Appointments, Assessments and Consultations
- 3 Years of Hearing Aid Batteries Supplied
- A 3-Year Hearing Aid Manufacturer Warranty – including repairs
- A 2-Year Hearing Aid Loss and Damage Warranty
- A Hearing Aid Accessory Kit
We also offer a number of accessories that work either with or independently of our hearing aids. This includes a line of wireless devices designed to accompany hearing aids, as well as several simpler accessories such as cleaning and maintenance kits. At Hear for Life, we’re committed to hearing protection as a crucial part of hearing healthcare, and we carry a range of protective products for musicians and others with frequent noise exposure as we continue to work to prevent hearing loss.
We’re committed to helping you hear better so you can live better. To book your free hearing test today, call toll-free 1.800.585.hear(4327) or visit hearforlife.ca