Welcome to the Sounds of Canada™
At Helix Hearing Care Centre, we are committed to bringing you the finest quality, most advanced hearing healthcare available today.
We are very committed to:
- providing our services through highly skilled and trained professionals,
- implementing the most up-to-date evidence-based clinical procedures,
- using state of the art equipment,
- choosing and prescribing the most appropriate products to meet our patients needs, and,
- providing excellent customer service.
Our registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists are able to offer our patients complete hearing care services including:
- hearing assessments for both adults and children using state-of-the-art equipment,
- hearing aid evaluations, prescriptions and custom fittings,
- custom swim plugs, noise protectors and musician’s earplugs,
- assistive listening devices - amplified telephones and FM systems, and,
- counseling for a wide range of hearing care needs.
Complete audiology reports will be sent to your doctor promptly via mail or fax as preferred.
We are dedicated to giving the highest level of personal attention and follow up care and support to our clients. Visit our corporate website.
Appointments are necessary.
Tests are performed by a qualified professional in a sound-treated environment. Depending on the type of service or appointment booked, appointments may range from fifteen minutes to one hour.
What you need to do before your appointment: